Business Airline Credit Cards
Business credit cards are valuable to business owners who are looking for a line of credit that comes with some type of reward. The rewards can be used to purchase airline tickets, office supplies, fine dining, car rentals, hotel reservations and a host of other options. The majority of startups may not qualify for traditional loans, at least not on the business name, however business credit cards are easier to secure and more readily available. This is why more and more business owners resort to the use of business credit cards. Before you apply for your next card make sure to read and understand the fine print and have a decisive plan for managing this line of credit.
What is a business credit card?
Business credit cards represent the new era of credit for small and medium sized businesses. Using them business owners can meet business expenses and have a convenient way to keep track of money spent. As it stands right now 2/3 of all small businesses use some sort of credit card to meet business expenses and 42% of that group make use of business credit cards. This means that the other 58% are using personal credit cards to meet business expenses. This is never a good idea since it paves the way for tax and money management issues later on.
Since the rates and rewards vary from one business credit card to the other it is important to research and select the card which offers the lowest interest rates and best rewards for your business. If you do your homework you might be able to find a card with no annual fees or at least one that will waive the fee for the first year.
Is a business credit card right for you?
Business credit cards are perfect for business owners who are looking to reap some rewards for their businesses and therefore cut back on business expenses. They are also an ideal choice if other traditional lines of credit are not readily available.
If you want to keep your personal and business debt separate then business credit cards are the way to go. You will not only be able to separate your debt but also establish a credit rating for your business. These cards also make it easier to itemize business expenses since most credit card companies will divide your expenses into categories that you set up and send this list on your monthly statement. When the end of the year rolls around it will be that much easier to get your business expenses organized.
As valuable as these cards are for businesses they must be managed wisely in order to reap the great benefits. In order to avoid the high interest rates attached to business credit cards you need to limit your spending to an amount that you can afford to pay back at the end of the 20-30 day grace period.
Do not fall prey to the temptation to acquire multiple business credit cards since the more you have the more you will be tempted to spend. You can also reduce fees and interest charges by paying your balance on time and avoiding the use of the cash advance feature. Used wisely business credit cards are a great way to get rewards and have ready access to the funds that you need to build the business of your dreams.
|Intro Purchase APR: N/A|| Intro Period: N/A|| Regular APR: N/A|| Annual Fee: $450|
- Limited Time Offer: Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of Card membership
- Enroll and select a qualifying airline to receive up to $200 annually in statement credits for incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, charged by the airline
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards® Pay with Points
- Take advantage of 40 premium benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to 600+ participating airport lounges through Priority Pass™ Select
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply*
|Intro Purchase APR: None|| Intro Period: None|| Regular APR: 15.24% - 19.24% Variable|| Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95|
- Get 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Cardmembership
- You can check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight
- 2x miles for each dollar spent on qualifying Delta purchases and 1x mile for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
|Intro Purchase APR: N/A|| Intro Period: N/A|| Regular APR: N/A|| Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175|
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership†.
- Earn points even faster to get more rewards for your business.
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points at US gas stations.
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Reduce travel costs, show appreciation for employees and clients, and offset everyday expenses by using points to get something back and grow your business.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- †Apply online to qualify for this offer. See offer terms for details.
|Intro Purchase APR: N/A|| Intro Period: N/A|| Regular APR: 15.24% - 19.24% Variable|| Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65|
- Starpoints® bonus: Earn up to 25,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,100 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries and for flights on more than 350 airlines with SPG Flights - all with no blackout dates
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program
- Earn 1 Starpoint® for each dollar of eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and limitations apply
|Intro Purchase APR: 0%|| Intro Period: 12 billing cycles|| Regular APR: 11.99%-17.99% (Variable)|| Annual Fee: $0 with $24,000 in purchases per year|
- Get 17,500 bonus FlexPoints after the first $2,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, office supplies or airline purchases - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle - and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- Earn 5,000 FlexPoints when you refer a friend who acquires and uses the card
- Receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks and more
- $0 Annual Fee* the first year, and every year your company spends $24,000 on card; otherwise $55*
*Check with the online credit card application for further details about the terms and conditions for each card. Airline Miles Credit Cards has done everything possible to ensure that the information provided is up to date. Any changes made to these programs will be presented in the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer's website.